The Styrian Business Promotion Agency, SFG, is a state-owned company dedicated to strengthening and fostering the growth of the Styrian economy. SFG offers targeted services ranging from general support and information to financial consultancy and direct incoming investment. Our specialist areas include subsidies, company relocation/expansion and assistance in selecting attractive commercial property in the region. We assist in gaining access to training, research and development funds, to networks and innovative financing and to technology and knowledge transfer. Innovative R&D projects are also supported through a series of national and European funding opportunities.
Styria is an economic region boasting a wealth of high-achieving, competent, motivated and highly qualified inhabitants. SFG’s role is to further develop the assets of the region and, in doing so, to contribute to sustainable economic growth and development in the Province of Styria.
Get in touch via #GIS2021 B2B meeting
- Gerald Fasching | Project Manager International Relations
- Michael Schickhofer | Authorized Officer and in charge of "Regional Innovation Coaching"
- Andreas Lackner | Innovationscoach
- Matthias Rybar | Investment Manager
- Anna Mössner-Steiner | Investment Manager
- Bernhard Stadlhofer | Investment Manager
- Celina Kneiss | Project Manager Qualification
- Susanne Reiber | Responsible for Innovation & Qualification
- Robert Hutter | Project Manager
- Susanne Urschler | Project Manager
- Claudia Schirmann | Project Manager
- Gudrun Meier | Project Manager Funding and support activities
- Doris Paier | Project Manager Funding and support activities, consulting
Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft m.b.H.
+43 316 70 93 0