The export service organisation for the Styrian economy
As a competence centre for internationalisation, we support Styrian companies in taking the step into exporting and help them to start abroad, enter new markets and intensify foreign activities.
We provide our members with information through personal consulting and events and offer them training in the form of workshops and courses. Our extensive network also enable members to participate in delegation trips in order to get to know key countries at first hand.
The ICS is a joint initiative of the Styrian Economic Chamber (Wirtschaftskammer Steiermark), the Province of Styria (Land Steiermark) and the Federation of Austrian Industries (Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark) as well as a distribution partner of AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA.
The ICS offers support by:
• Promoting Styrian businesses on a global scale
• Facilitating market entry in target regions and participation in international projects
• Intensifying business relations with Central and Eastern European regions
• Encouraging Styrian SMEs to internationalise
• Advising on export support programmes
• Connecting partners and stakeholders: companies, clusters and public bodies
Get in touch via #GIS2021 B2B meeting
ICS internationalisierungscenter Steiermark Gmbh