Improving Patient Care
More collaboration, data transparency and patient self-management in healthcare
The ITEA-PARTNER project addresses the problem of data fragmentation in healthcare. Data is conventionally stored in isolated data silos, causing a lack of transparency and making home treatment of patients less effective. The PARTNER project developed a data architecture that enables patient self-monitoring through the use of smart wearables.
The project showed that such a patient-centric approach leads to a 10% increase in efficiency, with a knock-on effect on healthcare costs. Patients are also empowered to monitor their own health outside of hospital, giving them greater freedom and comfort.
A demonstration of a patient’s journey through their treatment showcases the use of smart wearables, real-time collaboration within the patient’s care team, and enhanced health record systems.
Get in touch via #GIS2021 B2B meeting
- Danny Deroo | Director of Product Managment
- Dominique Segers | Project Manager Funded Projects
- Jijesh Devan | Senior Director Product Marketing and Business Development
- Natalie Arseneau | VP Marketing
- Lorelle Lapstra | VP Healthcare & Product
- Joseph Yang | CEO
- Jan-Marc Verlinden | CEO MedVision360 BV