As a central executive authority in Ukraine, we design and implement the state policy for education, science and innovation.
Goals for our science and innovation policy:
• Creating a competitive R&D sector via implementation of best world practices in science and innovation policy
• Providing conditions for the development of innovation ecosystems and implement the results of Ukrainian research and innovation projects
• Strengthening international scientific and innovative cooperation.
Ukraine’s involvement with Horizon Europe:
• Joining European research infrastructure consortiums (ERICs) and the European Science Cloud (EOSC)
• Promotion of resilient and sustainable development via participation in the European Green Deal
• Improvement of competitive research funding instruments in the Ukraine
• Supporting Ukraine’s membership in Eureka programmes. We can advise, support and guide you through all the stages, from designing your proposal to the commercialisation of its results.
Get in touch via #GIS2021 B2B meeting
- Olena Kharina | EUREKA NPC Coordinator in Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Yuliia Bezvershenko | Director-General, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Igor Taranov | Head of Expert Group on Innovation Development
Yuliia Bezvershenko, DG, Directorate General for Science and Innovation, Eureka HLR in Ukraine
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine